Broadway Roulette is looking for a freelance graphic designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be well versed in designing ads for Facebook as well as other digital marketing channels. Being based in New York City is a bonus, but not a requirement. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
· Create visual content for Facebook ads
· Create newsletter and email templates
· Help guide general design decisions to keep branding consistent across platforms
· At least 2 years of professional graphic design experience
· Familiarity with the specific requirements for Facebook ads
· Familiarity with the general aesthetics of the Broadway industry
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator preferred
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a solid attention to detail
· Ability to attend occasional team meetings in Midtown NYC is a plus
Please submit a current resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio samples or clips of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org with your last name and “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
We’d love to know why you’re interested in the position and what you think makes you a uniquely good fit for our team!
Broadway Roulette is looking for dedicated and customer service-oriented theatre fans to join our growing team! The Ticketing Operations Assistant will be responsible for ensuring Broadway show tickets are delivered to our customers during the one-hour window before their showtimes. This is a customer-facing role, so a positive attitude and ability to problem-solve are a must.
The ideal candidate will be located within reasonable travel distance of Midtown NYC, and be able to work a flexible schedule with weekend and holiday shifts. Each ticket delivery shift is 1-2 hours long. All evening shifts start between 6-7 PM and Sunday shifts begin between 12-2 PM, depending on the weekly Broadway calendar. Base rate for the position is $25/hr for the first hour, with $15 for each additional hour. This is an ideal position for NYC-based college students and those who have a full-time position but are looking for an additional source of income.
· Serve as a representative of Broadway Roulette and its values
· Ensure a positive customer experience by providing an easy and positive Broadway ticket pickup process via both text message and in-person communication
· Exhibit a general knowledge of the Broadway industry by directing customers to their respective theatres
· Previous customer service experience preferred
· Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple orders
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think on your feet by troubleshooting problems as they arise
· A positive attitude and welcoming demeanor
Please submit a current resume and a cover letter in which you address the following:
· What is your weekly availability?
· What previous experience do you have in customer service?
· Why are you interested in this position?
· What is your favorite theatre memory?
Don’t be afraid to let your personality show in your email to us!
Please submit all application materials to email@example.com with your last name and “Ticketing Operations Assistant” in the subject line.